Social Media Awards

What’s it all about?

The Social Media Awards is an opportunity to recognise the outstanding use of #WorcestershireHour and wider social media platforms by our local businesses, charities, not for profits and public bodies.

You have the chance to be involved!

You can nominate anyone (including yourself/your business) ONCE ONLY providing the category is appropriate. All people and organisations nominated MUST be based in Worcestershire. Multiple voting is not allowed and cheating will result in disqualification.
Please note nominations and voting are now closed for 2016.

This years trophy design has been created by local artist Caro Burberry who has produced a stunning creation of Twitter wings astride a Worcester black pear. Very fitting and fantastic! Her original clay sculpture has then been cast to produce a limited edition of 15 bronze resin trophies. Each trophy will be numbered and engraved with the winners details. This is not your ‘average’ awards trophy, these are very, very special indeed.

Awards Night

Wednesday 14th December 2016 is the #WorcestershireHour Social Media Awards Evening & Christmas Party at Bank House Hotel, Bransford. The Evening of networking and partying will commence at 6.30pm. Welcome drinks & a ‘Winter Hog Roast’ are included in the ticket price of just £20 per person. We are running the event as non-profit to encourage maximum attendance. Local DJ Liam Cash will be playing some tunes

Don’t miss out – please book today via Eventbrite using the link below:

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/worcestershirehour-social-media-awards-christmas-party-tickets-28606111650?aff=eac2

A massive thank you to SW&A Accountants who are our main sponsor for this event along with Bank House Hotel, Stage Services & Insert Audio.

 

New for 2016!

For 2016 we are adding the following categories for public nomination & voting

Best Business Blog
Best #WorcestershireHour Photographer (Amateur OR Professional)
Best Use Of #WorcestershireHour (& Social Media) By a Worcestershire County/City/District Council or Department

How to vote

Voting has now closed, but will you be a winner?

 

The #WorcestershireHour Social Media Awards 2016

Sponsored By SW&A Accountants

Also Sponsored by Bank House Hotel

With just 10 days to go before Christmas Eve come and celebrate with your #WorcestershireHour friends and businesses. The big question is WILL YOU BE A WINNER? If you are one of the lucky 13 you will take home a stunning limited edition trophy cast in bronze resin, brilliantly sculpted by Worcester artist Caro Burberry.

Special Prize for the BEST Christmas Jumper & various other Spot Prizes to be awarded on the night!

Admission price includes welcome drinks & food – We are also working on a ‘Drinks Sponsor’ to put £500 behind the BAR!!! If you are interested in this or can donate other prizes please contact Stuart Allen on 01905 384314.

Dress Code? Festive Fun, Casual OR Black Tie? YOU CHOOSE.

The #WorcestershireHour Social Media Awards 2016

Buy Tickets Now!

SPECIAL AWARDS

Biggest ‘Deal Done’ through #WorcestershireHour (As Judged By Stuart Allen) Nominations should be sent DIRECT to stuart@thesalesperformance.co.uk with details (which are kept confidential)

The Sponsors Award (Not open for nominations or voting)

#WorcestershireHour Founder’s Award (Not open for nominations or voting)

Rules:

70% of the final scores will be down to the public vote (where indicated) with the other 30% being decided on the number of nominations received.
Sponsor organisation SW&A Accountants cannot be nominated. #WorcestershireHour cannot be nominated. Stuart Allen cannot be nominated. Aaron Wainwright of #WorcestershireHour can be nominated but is not allowed to self promote on twitter.

The Award 

This year’s award has been created by local artist Caro Burberry who has produced a stunning creation of Twitter wings astride a Worcester black pear. This is not your ‘average’ awards trophy, these are very, very special indeed!

 

Last Years Winners

Best Use of #WorcestershireHour (Business)

Won By Peach Recruitment 2) Hewett Recruitment 3) L&M Travel

Best Use of #WorcestershireHour (Charity/NFP)

Won By New Hope 2) Worcester Foodbank 3) St Richards Hospice

Social Buzz Award (Business)

Won By Peach Recruitment 2) Cecily’s Beauty 3) Hewett Recruitment

Social Buzz Award (Charity/NFP)

Won By YouthComm Radio 2) New Hope 3) Worcester Foodbank

Social Media Employee of The Year

Won by Aaron Wainwright 2) Will Chammings 3) Lisa Dawson

Best New Business

Won By Mr Pocket Square 2) Styling Homes & Gardens 3) Jeans Design

Joker of The Year (Who Made Us Smile?)

Won By Dan Lewis 2) Will Chammings 3) Deborah Luck

SPECIAL AWARDS Biggest 'Deal Done' through #WorcestershireHour (As Judged By Stuart Allen)

Won By CLT Electrical & Data

SPECIAL AWARDS The Sponsors Award

Won By Premier Places

SPECIAL AWARDS #WorcestershireHour Founder's Award

Won By Gerard Smith