Twitter For Business Training Workshops
Make Your Business ‘Fly’ with Twitter.
Like it or not (and we LOVE IT) Twitter is a social media platform that simply can’t be ignored. Businesses of all sizes and industry sectors are now utilising the ‘power’ of Twitter to engage with existing clients and most importantly attract new ones! Through #WorcestershireHour we have shown how Twitter’s global platform can even be used for highly effective and targeted ‘local’ engagement.
New! LinkedIn & Blog Writing Masterclass
Unlock the secrets of LinkedIn and write your own awesome & thought provoking blog
To help businesses (and charities/NFPs) understand how to make Twitter work for you, we have created two interactive workshops designed to develop your Twitter knowledge and marketing skills. Twitter #Intermediate (Suitable for beginners & those with some Twitter knowledge) Twitter #Advanced (Suitable for experienced Twitter users with over 2,000 followers & want to work on developing a 12 month Twitter Marketing Strategy) 100% of previous attendees (from a myriad of business types) would recommend these courses and we can provide references if needed. The teaching/learning style is very relaxed and highly practical/experiential (learning by doing!), for example: Learn some theory —> Look at an example —> Watch a live demonstration —> Have a go yourself —> Get support —> Have another go —> Got it —> Move on! Class sizes will be limited to ensure everyone gets individual tutor time where needed and excellent FREE wifi is available. You will need to bring your own (wifi enabled) lap top computer or large tablet (not ideal) to take part in the practical exercises. You MUST also have access to a valid Twitter account. If you need help to set up an account prior to attending then please contact us. What will you get from the course(s) and afterwards? The full day workshops run from 9am to 4.30pm with a 45 minute break for lunch. Refreshments included Each course participant will receive:
- Certificate of completion
- Soft copy of the course slides
- Post course email and telephone support
Courses are a great way to meet new contacts so be sure to bring business cards, or better still connect online on the day via LinkedIn and of course, Twitter! The course price is £130+VAT per person and can be booked online using the buttons below. Select the date you require from the drop down menu and follow the instructions. Alternatively if you would rather pay by bank transfer simply email Stuart Allen email@example.com with the course level and date you wish to attend and he will send a booking form for you to complete. We do offer concessions at £75+VAT for Charity/NFP/PreStartUpBiz please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details. If you have any questions about these courses please contact Stuart via email above or on 01905 384314 (This may divert to mobile if out of the office at NO extra cost to you).
Your tutor will be Stuart Allen, Managing Director of Worcester based The Sales Performance Company Ltd. Stuart works with businesses to help their sales teams to sell more and at higher profit margins. He has been using Twitter to effectively market his own business for many years and has circa 74,000 followers. He is also a Fellow of The Chartered Management Institute (CMI) & The Institute of Sales & Marketing Management (ISMM). Stuart founded #WorcestershireHour™ on Twitter in 2013 to help promote businesses across the County with a theme of “Keep It Local”. That event has been phenomenally successful and is now probably the most sophisticated regional Twitter ‘hour’ in the UK. In 2014 Stuart started a new business (with social enterprise aims) called Worcestershire Enterprise Ltd to handle the commercial activities of #WorcestershireHour. The business raises money through sponsorship and events and employs one full time social media executive. Those of you that have had a chance to hear Stuart talk will know how knowledgeable he is terms of sales, Twitter & business in general. He is also an engaging tutor and his courses are never dull. IMPORTANT NOTES:
- Please ensure you are booked on the right level of course. If in doubt ask.
- You must provide your own wifi enabled laptop and we cannot be responsible if you have technical issues on the day. We will however have access to IT support.
- Our training programme is not endorsed or accredited by Twitter, it is however based on many years of experience in using the Twitter platform for sales and marketing purposes.
- Full payment is required prior to attendance and late cancellations are not possible. We understand that the unexpected does sometimes happen and will help if we can.
- This course focusses on Twitter for Business and should not be regarded as a ‘general’ social media course.
- If you are not delighted with the course we offer a full money back guarantee
- The ‘Advanced’ course shows limited content as we will work specifically on the areas and strategy of each business represented.
- Full statutory legal notices are provided at time of booking.
- For more details call Stuart on 01905 384314