There are now only 10 days remaining to enter this year’s Worcestershire Apprenticeships Awards 2019.
Apprentices, schools, careers leads, training providers, apprenticeship champions and employers of all sizes are being urged to submit their entries and nominations for free by the deadline of 12 July 2019. Tables are also on sale for the awards which will take place on Thursday 14 November 2019 at West Midland Safari Park.
The Worcestershire Apprenticeships Awards, now in its sixth year, have continued to attract large audiences with 340 guests attending last year’s event to celebrate all the hard work that goes into making apprenticeships a success.
The 2019 Worcestershire Apprenticeships Awards will celebrate 12 awards recognising the county’s most successful apprentices, schools, training providers, apprentice employers and a new category for careers leads.
- School of the Year – sponsored by Worcestershire Training Providers Association
- Intermediate Level Apprentice of the Year – sponsored by The Community Housing Group
- Advanced Level Apprentice of the Year – sponsored by Southco Manufacturing Ltd
- Higher Level Apprentice of the Year – sponsored by University of Worcester
- Worcestershire Apprentice of the Year – sponsored by Yamazaki Mazak UK (Ltd)
- Small Apprenticeship Employer of the Year (< 50 employees) – sponsored by Herefordshire & Worcestershire Chamber of Commerce
- Medium Apprenticeship Employer of the Year (> 50 employees)
- Large Apprenticeship Employer of the Year (> 250 employees) – sponsored by Amada UK Ltd
- Apprenticeship Champion of the Year – sponsored by West Midlands Apprenticeship Ambassador Network
- Training Provider of the Year – sponsored by Sanctuary Group
- Careers Lead of the Year – supported by The Careers and Enterprise Company
- Worcestershire Apprenticeship Employer of the Year
The prestigious ‘Apprentice of the Year’ and ‘Apprenticeship Employer of the Year’ awards will recognise the overall winner from apprentices of different levels and employers of different sizes. Once again, the Worcestershire Apprentice of the Year category is being sponsored by Yamazaki Mazak (UK) Ltd.
For more information about apprenticeships locally and to enter this year’s Awards, visit the Worcestershire Apprenticeships website, www.worcsapprenticeships.org.uk before the 12 July 2019 deadline.
To submit your nomination, enquire about sponsorship opportunities, and book your table for the awards, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the conversation on Twitter using #WorcsApprentice