As Chartered Certified Accountants we take immense pride in providing our clients with a personal but professional service.
We provide services to a wide range of businesses from small sole traders, partnerships and limited companies to larger organisations. The majority of our clients are owner managed businesses which operate in a broad range of business sectors. We use our experience not only in our statutory role in accounts preparation but also by adding value through constructive business advice.
We are known for our flexible, proactive approach to the needs of our clients and are committed to providing a high value service at a price that is highly competitive.
As your business and tax advisors, we do much more than just telling you how your business has performed in the past. We work closely with you to help develop informed business decisions and effective strategies so as to expand your business for the future.
A large part of running a business is meeting deadlines and producing information on a timely basis and to a high standard. Timing is often a critical factor in many business deals and as your professional advisors we are dedicated to ensuring you meet these deadlines and achieve your maximum business potential.
Bradley & Associates Service Promise
We underpin the services to our clients with 10 real promises which is why you should call us before deciding on your accountant…
* ‘No Surprise’ Fixed Fees. These will be quoted and agreed with you in advance of the work to be completed so that you know where you stand. However if you prefer to be charged on an hourly basis we will be happy to quote on this basis for your convenience.
* Unlimited Free Phone Support. Without charge you can call us as much as you need. It can be about anything – tax, business ideas, just someone to use as a sounding board or whatever you need. If you need support and we can provide it on the phone, it’s FREE.
* Unlimited Free Email Support – As with our phone commitment above you can email us without charge as much as you need. If you need support and we can provide it on via email, it’s FREE.
* Unlimited Free Meetings. Whenever you wish to meet up with us at our offices these are always provided FREE of charge. Just call us to schedule the meeting.
* Free Initial Tax Review. All new clients will be provided with a free tax review to identify all the tax planning opportunities you may not presently be taking advantage of.
* Work On Time, Every Time. As long as information is provided on time, accounts are guaranteed for completion within 30 days, phone calls and e-mails responded to within 24 hours max but usually sooner.
* FREE Business and Tax Tips. These will be delivered to you by E-mail as part of our update service to help you to manage your business.
* Someone to Sort All Your Paperwork. We understand doing the paperwork can be stressful for many business owners who really just want to get on with running and building their business. So if you wish, we can take all the book-keeping, payroll and other paperwork off of you as well as the normal annual accounts and tax work.
* A Flexible Accountant Who Speaks Plain English. There’s no technical speak from us. We speak to you openly and honestly and promise not to blind you with jargon. We want you to feel comfortable to pick up the phone to us whenever you need, for whatever you want and know you’ll get good sound understandable advice. We will work with you in the way that suits you – in person, on the phone or online.
* Pay only if Satisfied. Finally our last promise is our 100% Risk Free Guarantee where if at any time you are not completely happy with our work please discuss it with us. If we really can’t sort the issue for you then don’t pay for the part you’re not happy with. Ask for it at any time within 30 days of the work and we won’t expect payment.
At Bradley & Associates we appreciate that trust will only be gained by us showing our clients that what we say we will do, we do. We hope you give us that opportunity.
Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
Bradley & Associates is a member of ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) – the global body for professional accountants. The ACCA reputation is grounded in over 100 years of providing world-class accounting and finance qualifications.