Annie’s Burger Shack has arrived in Worcester – working with The Courtyard pub in Worcester city centre you’ll find this amazing venue now boasts an unbeatable dining experience.
If you haven’t heard of Annie’s Burger Shack, it is a New England themed restaurant serving over 32 authentically American delicious handcrafted burgers. Every single one of the menu items is offered as vegan, veggie or meaty; Annie’s believe strongly in inclusivity in the dining experience, whatever your dietary requirements.
The menu is made up of over 32 burgers which have a number of key qualities:
• Ingredients (where possible) are locally and sustainably sourced
• All burgers are made fresh and seasoned to the grill
• Authentically American
• Each recipe is a creative expression of comedy gourmet
• Burgers with specific themes are crafted with authentic ingredients e.g. Mexican chilli in the Mexican burger
• All burgers are served on a toasted classic sesame bun with crisp iceberg lettuce, vine tomato slice and mayonnaise and come with a side of fries or wedges included in the price
Annie’s has operated in Nottingham since 2009 under the leadership of Anmarie Spaziano. Annie was born and raised in Rhode Island in New England U.S.A. She grew up down the road from where the original diners started and where the first burgers were served!
Annie started serving burgers when she took over use of a little kitchen in the back of a Rock n Roll Pub with just a bumbag and a frying pan. The business went from one customer eating her burgers to a large following made up of people from a myriad of diverse backgrounds.
In January 2014, the first independent Annie’s Burger Shack & Freehouse was born and the Nottingham restaurant now has around 14,000 visitors every month.
Annie’s has been proud to win a number of awards and recognitions recently including:
• Taste of Nottinghamshire 2017
• Nottinghamshire Food and Drink Awards Best City Centre Experience 2017
• Entrepreneur of the Year Women in Business Award 2017
• Best Bar None Gold Award
• Featured in UK’s top 40 Burger Destinations
• Featured in CAMRA’s Good Beer Guide
Annie’s Burger Shack are so excited to have arrived in Worcester and are looking forward to seeing you at The Courtyard!
For more information contact Joanna West, firstname.lastname@example.org